Brooklyn kids martial arts
Our Karate Program at America's Ultimate Martial Arts is the perfect choice for the children in your family. Your child will have fun while learning developmental skills, all within a safe, healthy and exciting environment. Our Black Belt Club Program is a detailed curriculum focusing on improving a children's basic motor and listening skills. This program develops 8 major skills Fitness, Focus, Discipline, Speed, Concentration, Power, Coordination and Intensity, which are necessary for both success in school as well as life. With the perfect blend of fitness, fun and learning, we are unlike any other activity.
Martial Arts, Fitness, Fun & Life Skills for Kids - This Should Be Mandatory!
Fun filled, fast paced classes that are approximately 45 minutes long. Classes become more challenging as each child demonstrates the readiness to accept more complex skills. Children will begin to grasp the concept of self discipline as they achieve goals. When he/she tackles more difficult goals, the self-confidence grows and serves as a strong foundation in all aspects of life, including academics, sports, arts and socially as well.
WHAT RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT
- Increased Focus
- Builds Confidence and Independence
- Positive Attitude
- Increases Hand-Eye Coordination and Motor Skills
- Increased Self-Discipline
Contact us today for more information on our Kids & Teens Karate Programs or our Summer Karate Camps! Call (347) 673-6611 NOW. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Long Benefits
LIFE SKILLS are our top priority for our kids. The kids & teens curriculum at America's Ultimate Martial Arts is separated into two categories; mind & body. In body we teach students the 5 basics of martial art and self-defense (Blocks, Punches, Kicks, Rolls & Stances) to improve balance, fitness, coordination and creating strong foundations for future health and sports activities. In mind we focus on the ABC's of life: Attitude-Behavior-Character to help create future leaders in society. Our kids classes are taught in a safe, fun and exciting environment, where students are not compared to each other but rather progress at their own pace.
It's Not Just A Sport... It's A Way Of Life!
WATCH AS YOUR CHILD:
- Increases in confidence, energy and spirit
- Achieves greater academic success
- Builds a strong self respect
Our emphasis on a Positive "I CAN" Attitude instills self-confidence in these kids to strive for and achieve their full potential. Self-Respect and respect for others, Discipline and Focus are other qualities instilled in ALL of our future Black Belts!
SELF-DISCIPLINE + SELF DEFENSE = SELF-CONFIDENCE
SELF-CONFIDENCE = SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS
By teaching children self-discipline and self-defense, children become empowered with the two most important tools they need to build confidence. With confidence, children will succeed and find happiness in life.
When your child uses the discipline of martial arts to conquer their fears, they have the power to transfer that discipline to all other areas of their life.
HOW DO WE INSTILL SELF-DISCIPLINE
- STEP ONE- We teach our students the meaning and benefit of having self-discipline.
- STEP TWO- We teach our students to practice it by facing and overcoming challenges within our exercises. Soon they begin to discipline themselves and begin to achieve on their own.
- STEP THREE- We teach our students how to apply self-discipline. Once they successfully develop self-discipline in our school they begin to use it in everything they do outside such as school and sports.
- Children who learn self defense become more assertive and less aggressive.
- Children who know how to defend themselves usually don't have to, because they carry themselves in a more confident manner, and confidence alone is a deterrent to bullies.
- Children who train in the martial arts learn the value in setting goals and following through to achieve them.
- Children who achieve their Black Belt have a higher tendency to become leaders in society.
Contact us today for more information on our Kids & Teens Karate Program or our Summer Karate Camps! Call (347) 673-6611 NOW! Stop by our facility at 8115 Foster Ave, Brooklyn NY 11236 Or you can email us at email@example.com